Asakusa Temple
Tuesday, 21 June 2011 [ 15:32 ]

I went to Japan for Christmas last year with my brother and 2 lil cuzzies. No our parents didn't go with us, as they were working. It was my first time going to Japan, I was bloody excited. The first thing we did when we arrived there was visiting the Asakusa temple. I did quite a lot of shopping there, which somehow I regretted. I did not know that in Kyoto, the prices of the same/ similar goods are much cheaper. I couldn't control myself when I see all those tiny cute souvenirs they sold along the way. a simple cup could look so artistic, unique.







the hello kitty was taller than me, I swear!



Asakusa temple is a must to visit. It's breathtakingly beautiful. But, do avoid the temple if you are going on the new year' day. A friend of mine went there on new year's day and he couldn't even walk. It was bloody crowded.

Labels:

0Comments:

Post a Comment




← previousnext →
Hello!!Eager eyes!!
YES, I mean you!

Welcome to my blog.

Thank you for reading this blog. I once created this blog to pour out my memories and thoughts (and err my imaginations) in a form of pictures (loads of pictures) and words...

However , this time I am blogging to found a part of me that has been lost a long time ago

 


GIBBERISH
aye aye capt'n

why so serious?!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



FILM reels
blog archives


copyright © 2018 Jovita Linardi Lie. all rights reserved.