| Jovita Lee | |
| HOME ABOUT INSTAGRAM | |
|
Taipei
Thursday, 25 August 2011 So... I was in Taipei last month for like 4 days. and all I can say is " I love Taipei ". the food was great. everything was soooo CHEAP! great transportation system. generally safe. so many museums!!!! so these are the few pictures I took in Taipei. I am too busy with schools and life to upload more pictures. but, if you ever visit taipei, try going to Danshui. It's a nice place. the view is not as amazing as the lakes/seas in Melbourne or perhaps Europe, but it worth your time. 2. Yummy / taiwanese snacks??? Shilin market!! be careful most of the food are deep fried. hahaha. Additionally for uniball pen lovers, there is this stationary shop near the MRT which sell the pen 3.xi men ding is an "uglier" version of shinjuku in my opinion. but you should go there for the sake of going. LOL 4. Visit the gu gong. it has the Qing's dynasty furnitures. *drools* forgive me but I love anything related to history. even the history exam in school. HAHAHA. and you should check out this thing called the curio box. I really wanna take a picture of things in the museum but it wasn't allowed. skip Sun yat sen museum, if you don't have much time and you can't read traditional Chinese. 5. Book lovers (those who could read traditional chinese) visit eslite book store!!!! you can find them in Taipei Main Station, near Taipei 101, etc. they have one branch open 24/7 , but I have no idea where it is. So these are the few pictures I took in Taipei. I didn't take much pictures cause, I was just too lazy.
Labels: Danshui, Taipei, Taiwan 0Comments:
|
Hello!!Eager eyes!!
YES, I mean you!
Welcome to my blog. Thank you for reading this blog. I once created this blog to pour out my memories and thoughts (and err my imaginations) in a form of pictures (loads of pictures) and words... However , this time I am blogging to found a part of me that has been lost a long time ago
GIBBERISH
aye aye capt'n
why so serious?! FILM reels
blog archives
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
August 2012
September 2012
November 2012
January 2013
February 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
December 2013
April 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
October 2014
November 2014
January 2015
June 2015
July 2015
September 2015
January 2018
|
| copyright © 2018 Jovita Linardi Lie. all rights reserved. | |
Post a Comment