The songs we sang
Thursday, 29 September 2011 [ 15:46 ]

In the early morning run,


With a backpack on my back,


With an aching in my heart,


And my t-shirt is full of sweat.


I’m a long long way from home,


And I miss my lover so.


In the early morning ( Activity ),


When the cold wind blows…


.....


I know, I know,


You have to go.


So hurry back home,


‘Cause I miss you so…



-----


I can't remember when did I sing it? Pulau Ubin? Adam khoo camp? I can't remember. But I can still hear the sounds of the boys singing to this song. Which boys? The NCC boys? I am not sure.


Perhaps it was only a delusion!


Labels: , , ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment




← previousnext →
Hello!!Eager eyes!!
YES, I mean you!

Welcome to my blog.

Thank you for reading this blog. I once created this blog to pour out my memories and thoughts (and err my imaginations) in a form of pictures (loads of pictures) and words...

However , this time I am blogging to found a part of me that has been lost a long time ago

 


GIBBERISH
aye aye capt'n

why so serious?!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



FILM reels
blog archives


copyright © 2018 Jovita Linardi Lie. all rights reserved.