10 hours in Vegas
Thursday, 8 December 2011 [ 22:15 ]

When you are bored, travelling to Vegas for a day might be a great solution to that. That's what I did around one month ago. I went for a day trip to Vegas. Left L.A at 7, back at 8, but due to the flight delay, I arrived at 10. It was a short but super crazy trip.


took a flight there. first time I used a self check-in machine



and rented a stupid convertible. ( my idea!!) It was so small. the cold weather was not helping. Nevertheless it's a bloody awesome experience


the freaking whole road is ours! xD






Venetian


inside Venetian, the sky looks real



Italian gelato. it's rum and raisin


















unusual fashion accessories , wonder who would wear those cuffs?

They have Eiffel tower in Vegas too



crazy M&M's shop. look all those colours


it's VEGAS!! and why oh why I didn't gamble? 

ok, I am underage...

Labels: ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment




← previousnext →
Hello!!Eager eyes!!
YES, I mean you!

Welcome to my blog.

Thank you for reading this blog. I once created this blog to pour out my memories and thoughts (and err my imaginations) in a form of pictures (loads of pictures) and words...

However , this time I am blogging to found a part of me that has been lost a long time ago

 


GIBBERISH
aye aye capt'n

why so serious?!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



FILM reels
blog archives


copyright © 2018 Jovita Linardi Lie. all rights reserved.