From Brooklyn bridge
Wednesday, 28 December 2011 [ 21:46 ]

Hello! I am on my way back to LA! Apparently there's in flight wireless internet connection nowadays! Am I the only one who just recently discovered this?

Okay some picture from brooklyn bridge!

From the Brooklyn bridge, tonight
Hold your gaze of these damn sight
Of the sparkling city lights
And hundreds stars shines so bright
In this sky, so infinite!
Again, say what's aint alright?!
Jump, let it loose just tonight




0Comments:

Post a Comment




← previousnext →
Hello!!Eager eyes!!
YES, I mean you!

Welcome to my blog.

Thank you for reading this blog. I once created this blog to pour out my memories and thoughts (and err my imaginations) in a form of pictures (loads of pictures) and words...

However , this time I am blogging to found a part of me that has been lost a long time ago

 


GIBBERISH
aye aye capt'n

why so serious?!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



FILM reels
blog archives


copyright © 2018 Jovita Linardi Lie. all rights reserved.