Vanity fair
Sunday, 24 June 2012 [ 19:09 ]


Like the blizt and glitz out there
Those loves are in the air
Dont you love how they stare?
As if secrets are public affair
But darling, please, beware!
The dice are rolled in pair
When the chips are gone, no one's spared.
Please enjoy this vanity fair
You know it would never ever be fair
0Comments:

Post a Comment




← previousnext →
Hello!!Eager eyes!!
YES, I mean you!

Welcome to my blog.

Thank you for reading this blog. I once created this blog to pour out my memories and thoughts (and err my imaginations) in a form of pictures (loads of pictures) and words...

However , this time I am blogging to found a part of me that has been lost a long time ago

 


GIBBERISH
aye aye capt'n

why so serious?!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



FILM reels
blog archives


copyright © 2018 Jovita Linardi Lie. all rights reserved.