Monday, 26 November 2012 [ 00:42 ]



I dreamt of you...

To wake up to the world without you.

And here I am sitting down,
staring as seasons pass
with regrets piling
I made a bet with myself

"Who's next?"

"Who's next?"

I know every leaf falls
But why is it absurd?
to ask when will we meet again?
0Comments:

Post a Comment




← previousnext →
Hello!!Eager eyes!!
YES, I mean you!

Welcome to my blog.

Thank you for reading this blog. I once created this blog to pour out my memories and thoughts (and err my imaginations) in a form of pictures (loads of pictures) and words...

However , this time I am blogging to found a part of me that has been lost a long time ago

 


GIBBERISH
aye aye capt'n

why so serious?!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



FILM reels
blog archives


copyright © 2018 Jovita Linardi Lie. all rights reserved.