City of Angels II
Tuesday, 25 October 2011 [ 15:00 ]

addition to the City of Angels photo series that I made. LOL. I'm truly happy with these pictures. Many hates them,but many loves them too. A guy actually tried to buy the picture. I was like "seriously?" *touched*.  I never really want to commercialised my photos. But at least, the fact that someone is willing to pay for the photos that I snapped+ edited reminds me that all my efforts are not pointless. I have ginormous prints of all the 3 pictures, but gave 1 of them to my friend. I hope that people will enjoy looking at the pictures I took.

these 3 pictures reflects my thought and my feeling for L.A. but I won't write it here in my blog. reason is I want you to discover your own feeling, not mine. A pictures contain many stories and feelings, so let you imagination runs "wild". LOL



Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment




← previousnext →
Hello!!Eager eyes!!
YES, I mean you!

Welcome to my blog.

Thank you for reading this blog. I once created this blog to pour out my memories and thoughts (and err my imaginations) in a form of pictures (loads of pictures) and words...

However , this time I am blogging to found a part of me that has been lost a long time ago

 


GIBBERISH
aye aye capt'n

why so serious?!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



FILM reels
blog archives


copyright © 2018 Jovita Linardi Lie. all rights reserved.