Lost in the City of Angels
Friday, 21 October 2011 [ 20:30 ]

This is done for my FAIN 210 project 3.  I shot all the pictures and edited them until it look like this. Did a short "poem" for this picture. So all the credits goes to me and yeah the three "models"


Lost in the City of Angels
Everything seems so unstable
Although skyscrapers stand upright
When you see the bright city lights
You know you live in crazy dreams
So high! you are at the extremes
No, I won't! I won't leave just yet
No one can make me board the jet!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment




← previousnext →
Hello!!Eager eyes!!
YES, I mean you!

Welcome to my blog.

Thank you for reading this blog. I once created this blog to pour out my memories and thoughts (and err my imaginations) in a form of pictures (loads of pictures) and words...

However , this time I am blogging to found a part of me that has been lost a long time ago

 


GIBBERISH
aye aye capt'n

why so serious?!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



FILM reels
blog archives


copyright © 2018 Jovita Linardi Lie. all rights reserved.