Knotts Berry Farm! Cathy Nguyen& AJ Rafael
Saturday, 15 October 2011 [ 03:57 ]

I went to Knotts Berry Farm's Scary Farm! Well, for you who doesnt know, Knotts Berry Farm is a theme park and in October they open at night till 2am, where you can find the undeads are "resurrected" and they are lurking in the theme park.

I am not a fan of the undeads or scary maze. So I didnt even go to any of the maze!


Ok the photos that I post here are edited using different apps in my iPhone. So the quality of the picture won't be as good as if I use photoshop. Additionally I grabbed this picture from my friend's facebook album, they are not RAW or large JPEG files. So again it affects the quality of the picture :(

Don't you think pink and skeleton Domo-kun is kyoot?

Well boring pictures of me and my friends! It was late at night, and it's a scary farm so it was really dark! It's hard to take pictures anything huge or faraway! I did take some but I refused to post the lousy prints!

Anyway the MOST EXCITING THING THAT HAPPENED that night is

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I MET CATHY NGUYEN AND AJ RAFAEL!!!

YAY! well, I am an avid fan of Wong Fu actually. That's how I know the 2 of them. Cathy is so sweet! i was too excited, I started talking in Indonesia, not english! HAHAHA! IM SO HAPPY

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment




← previousnext →
Hello!!Eager eyes!!
YES, I mean you!

Welcome to my blog.

Thank you for reading this blog. I once created this blog to pour out my memories and thoughts (and err my imaginations) in a form of pictures (loads of pictures) and words...

However , this time I am blogging to found a part of me that has been lost a long time ago

 


GIBBERISH
aye aye capt'n

why so serious?!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



FILM reels
blog archives


copyright © 2018 Jovita Linardi Lie. all rights reserved.