| Jovita Lee | |
| HOME ABOUT INSTAGRAM | |
|
Comikaze
Monday, 28 November 2011 During Nov 5 &6, there was Comikaze expo in L.A.! they said it's the Comic Con of L.A! I wasn't particularly interested as I thought it would be all about american comics and I only love Japanese mangas. But since my friends got a free ticket, who would say NO? but hell I was wrong.. there are few japanese charachters look at those dolls!! *melts* look all the characters from Naruto and Bleach Me and Cell from Dragon Ball Plants V.S Zombies with Kon and Kurosaki from Bleach Look at Luffy~kun!! I wanna be a Hollow! could you see Usagi there?? and Tepig and hollow kurosaki? good i want them all This one is so cute... green lantern's favourite colour is yellow!! with the Predator!! I looked too happy. I actually freaked out 6 years ago (was it 6? or 7?) when I watch the Alien V.S predators movie Huge ass Pokeball.... wanna know why??? I CHOOSE YOOUUU... Pikachu!! *POPSSS* . . . Gigantic pikachu. (T^T) me with the samurai. me and Mr.Mario chubby chun li TRON! and the best of the best??? .. . . . SIMPSGETA!!! or VEGESONS!! it's Vegeta + Simpsons FUSION ha!! if you read dragon ball you should know what is this fusion thingy. Vegeta and Goku did it many times, dont forget Goten and Trunks when they were going to fight Buu. I guess I read too much mangas. but your life would be incomplete without mangas Labels: comikaze, cosplay, LA, USA 3Comments:
said on 4 December 2011 at 00:12 You're sooo cute Selena Gomez said on 4 December 2011 at 22:05 Aww this is cute! I'm chilling with Baylor now. Jovita Lee said on 8 December 2011 at 09:11 Hey thanks! |
Hello!!Eager eyes!!
YES, I mean you!
Welcome to my blog. Thank you for reading this blog. I once created this blog to pour out my memories and thoughts (and err my imaginations) in a form of pictures (loads of pictures) and words... However , this time I am blogging to found a part of me that has been lost a long time ago
GIBBERISH
aye aye capt'n
why so serious?! FILM reels
blog archives
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
August 2012
September 2012
November 2012
January 2013
February 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
December 2013
April 2014
June 2014
July 2014
August 2014
October 2014
November 2014
January 2015
June 2015
July 2015
September 2015
January 2018
|
| copyright © 2018 Jovita Linardi Lie. all rights reserved. | |
Post a Comment