Mount Fuji and Lake Kawaguchi
Wednesday, 30 November 2011 [ 20:30 ]

Like what I've stated in my previous post in July. I went to Japan fro x~mas 2010. I went to mount Fuji. I must admit that Mount Fuji is breathtaking from afar. I haven't get myself my lumix back then and I did not know the importance of taking a photograph with raws. So the quality of my picture is pretty low.





ignore us just look at mount Fuji




this is the view from not of mount fuji. look at the red "forest"


I love to pose







enough of me, now just take a look at the pictures of mount Fuji from different places or angles



mount fuji & lake kawaguchi






this is not mount fuji but still... it's magic.


 If i have another chance I would love to visit those places again and take thousands pictures, print them out and hang them on my bedroom wall...

Labels: , , , ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment




← previousnext →
Hello!!Eager eyes!!
YES, I mean you!

Welcome to my blog.

Thank you for reading this blog. I once created this blog to pour out my memories and thoughts (and err my imaginations) in a form of pictures (loads of pictures) and words...

However , this time I am blogging to found a part of me that has been lost a long time ago

 


GIBBERISH
aye aye capt'n

why so serious?!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



FILM reels
blog archives


copyright © 2018 Jovita Linardi Lie. all rights reserved.