just another friday
Monday, 16 January 2012 [ 15:28 ]

So what do I usually do during my day off? I eat and I hang out. Last Friday I went to "Jack and Jill's Too" for brunch then head out to Annenberg Space for photography to see the digital dark room exhibition. the food was great and the gallery was superb. the photographer that joined the exhibition are truly awesome. they are very creative, unique and bold. I do wish I would be like them one day

these are the pictures that are taken with . one thing I hate about taking pictures : I seldom appear in a picture. 


ma tres belle amie




 le grand petit déjeuner















I like taking pictures from the ground. it looks.... well... different






this picture wasn't planned or anything but interestingly everyone seemed to be looking at different things
















well that's all for that Friday. Au Revoir!

Labels: , ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment




← previousnext →
Hello!!Eager eyes!!
YES, I mean you!

Welcome to my blog.

Thank you for reading this blog. I once created this blog to pour out my memories and thoughts (and err my imaginations) in a form of pictures (loads of pictures) and words...

However , this time I am blogging to found a part of me that has been lost a long time ago

 


GIBBERISH
aye aye capt'n

why so serious?!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



FILM reels
blog archives


copyright © 2018 Jovita Linardi Lie. all rights reserved.