Happy New Year
Friday, 13 January 2012 [ 02:58 ]

So.. Happy New Year! I know it's late but it's still better than never!

I spent new year eve in Drago Centro eating some yummy ribs and in Chaya eating bread pudding. They are so yummylicious. You seriously shound try em.

Ok few pictures from the night




I kinda like those furry cute looking "tiara" or whatever u call it















Thats all for new year! When I have the time I think I will post pictures from my xmas holiday

Like this one below...
0Comments:

Post a Comment




← previousnext →
Hello!!Eager eyes!!
YES, I mean you!

Welcome to my blog.

Thank you for reading this blog. I once created this blog to pour out my memories and thoughts (and err my imaginations) in a form of pictures (loads of pictures) and words...

However , this time I am blogging to found a part of me that has been lost a long time ago

 


GIBBERISH
aye aye capt'n

why so serious?!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



FILM reels
blog archives


copyright © 2018 Jovita Linardi Lie. all rights reserved.