Santa Barbara & Solvang
Thursday, 23 February 2012 [ 18:20 ]

Last month , my friends and I went to Solvang, a Danish village, located around 130 miles from L.A ( now, see why you gotta love L.A? it's so close to great places). Solvang means "sunny field" in Danish. Solvang is a home to few museums, missions and obviously all danish related things.

okay, pictures



this is me and my dear friend Lim 'tai tai' having brunch at Paula's Pancake House


i was so starving, I didnt take any picture of the pancake. It's a decent pancake but not the tastiest I've tried so far

After filling our tummies with carbs fats and sugar, we visited Hans Christian Andersen's Museum, Hans is the dude who tells awesome tragic stories like little mermaid or little match girl. I read his equally tragic biography. he is apparently a bisexual (this is totally fine), who always had unrequited love (this is tragic). obviously where all the inspiration his story are from.









nice cafe outside the museum



ok the other part of solvang beside the museum







Apparently they shipped the butter cookies all around the world

I like the quote


so while we were walking , we pass this restaurant, so we decided to try out their famous Aebleskiver

TADDAAA!! this is the famous Aebleskiver. I like it better without the jam

so after we had enough of solvang, we proceed to visit mission at Santa Barbara

















okay.. last but not least, a group picture.

Labels: , ,

0Comments:

Post a Comment




← previousnext →
Hello!!Eager eyes!!
YES, I mean you!

Welcome to my blog.

Thank you for reading this blog. I once created this blog to pour out my memories and thoughts (and err my imaginations) in a form of pictures (loads of pictures) and words...

However , this time I am blogging to found a part of me that has been lost a long time ago

 


GIBBERISH
aye aye capt'n

why so serious?!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



FILM reels
blog archives


copyright © 2018 Jovita Linardi Lie. all rights reserved.