For all the love, thank You and you and you
Thursday, 1 March 2012 [ 18:18 ]

God is the greatest. For He has given me heaps of wonderful friends who filled my days with so much love and laughter. His blessings doesnt ends there. I am able to travel to various places on earth and see the beautiful creations of his and experienced all the adrenaline rush activities. In addition, he gave me a loving family, who cares and loves me for who I am.

Despite all the downs I had experienced many times, in the end I found myself happier that I could ever be and God in His own way helped me through those times.

I could not ask for more. I guess my 29th of february is always filled with lots and lots of laughter. Thanks God! And thanks a lot my crazy pyschotic and amazing friends for today. Happy 29th Feb!

0Comments:

Post a Comment




← previousnext →
Hello!!Eager eyes!!
YES, I mean you!

Welcome to my blog.

Thank you for reading this blog. I once created this blog to pour out my memories and thoughts (and err my imaginations) in a form of pictures (loads of pictures) and words...

However , this time I am blogging to found a part of me that has been lost a long time ago

 


GIBBERISH
aye aye capt'n

why so serious?!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



FILM reels
blog archives


copyright © 2018 Jovita Linardi Lie. all rights reserved.